Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ignoring October.

It's a sad, sad thing when you see you have landed at the bottom of a fellow blogger's blogroll. Sadder still when you see that you are nearing the "two months ago" mark on your "latest" post.

So join me, won't you?, in forgetting October, and the first half of November, because I have been busy GETTING MARRIED!

(I put a picture here just to prove it.)

Since I am quite certain anyone who cares was either a) there or b) has seen my barrage of photos on facebook, I am forgoing the wedding recap posts. It was a beautiful, glorious day that involved all of my favorite people, quite a bit of DIY love (from myself and my wonderful helper bees, who never *once* complained), and a ton of fun. Deane and I are already talking about a potential annual anniversary party. Married life is fabulous, and even though I thought nothing would change, my new husband and I are on cloud nine -- we're a little more courteous of each other, a little nicer to each other, and a lot in love. I learned a lot planning and executing this wedding, and I am sure it will come through in future writings -- just not all in one big wordy post.

That said, welcome back, readers! Join me as I embark on my next goal -- a half marathon in February! -- , get back into knitting, regale you with hilarious anecdotes of a career in retail during the holiday season, and, as always, candidly review television's latest and greatest offerings. See you back here real soon (and thanks again for hanging in there...!)

3 comments:

Jen Lilley said...

I saw Emily's pics on facebook...it looked like such a personal & unique wedding. Congratulations!

Lindsey said...

ma*'s BACK (sung to the backstreet boys melody of course)!

Anonymous said...

in a show of solidarity, i've mostly abandoned my blog, too. thinking of installing wordpress on my server and quitting livejournal forever.