Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hat Tip to Linds.

Ooo-er, my girl and Co-MOH Lindsey sent me a link to an absolute must have for my wedding dessert bar... a GIANT cupcake pan. I love, love, love her idea of making one huge cupcake and surrounding it with smaller ones -- people can eat the smaller ones right away, and it we have a sentimental moment and decide to do the whole cake cutting thing, we'll have a sort of showpiece (although history dictates that Deane and I will most likely be cackling hysterically while trying to throw the gigantic cupcake at each other). It would be a fabulous centerpiece for other smaller desserts.

This poor lady's picture ended up on my blog because it's the only photo that showed the actual size of the cupcake.

Thanks for the faboosh idea, Linds! And for all you readers out there, dessert suggestions are more than welcome (I prefer that they are easy, pretty, and freezeable!).

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

glad you like the idea, i think it is so cute. and can be decorated to go with whatever dessert bar look you are going for.
it is definite challenge to be on the constant search for amazing dessert ideas, while also trying to achieve a stunning co-MOH physique!