Monday, September 8, 2008

Can we just get on with it already?

Monday night, and I am needing this week to come to an end with a quickness.

Perhaps it was the dreadful events of last night's first ever game in Lucas Oil. Maybe it was the lack of sleep that resulted in pulling for the boys in blue 'til the bitter end (and a 4:30 am work wakeup). Most likely, the viewing of One Tree Hill (wtf is UP this season? Brooke beat to a pulp? Q *killed*?) has severely diminished my mood. Certainly, I am in a serious funk. I have been meaning all day to create a dream setlist OTG list (Kenny and Keith this Saturday with the DLO!). I cannot even knit. one. stitch. The fact that I dragged my lazy ass from the couch to the computer to even put these thoughts on virtual paper is a huge feat in and of itself.

I should be excited about the week's end, but I cannot muster up the energy to get through the next 3 days of work-related hell and general unease (the packing, the flying, the nerves, the OCD, it all adds up to a big mess on the eve of travel).

I will do my best to dream of DLO, concert greatness, yagoot with Nillas, snuggling with Linds (had to put it out there, love), and a season without Tom Brady's pompous... face.

Friday, here we come...!

2 comments:

Emily Malone said...

NO FUNK ALLOWED! no worries lover, the minute you step off the plane the funk will be gone and you will be in DLO heaven.

and since i know you haven't had enough rain in florida, mother nature is kind enough to bless us with storms all weekend:/

i cannot WAIT to see you! im getting the guest room ready for you and linds to move into. need me to stock up on anything else? MISS and love and THREE more days - hang in there:)

Jen Lilley said...

can someone please fill me in on what "DLO" stands for??