Tuesday, September 9, 2008

GAH!

"Dear Mary Ann*:
Thank you for shopping at dickssportinggoods.com. Your business is very important to us. Unfortunately, we are unable to complete your order 8785993463.We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.
The following item(s) have been cancelled from your order:
Item: 4493L5835F14HX
Description: NFL Ws Vintage SS Tunic Tee INDIANAPOLIS COLTS
Quantity: 1 @ $ 21.99"

Really? My business is really important to you? If I step foot into a Dick's Sporting Goods in the greater tri-state area this weekend and lay an eye on one of these tees in your stores, it is ON. If you show it on your website, and I ordered it over 30 days ago, one of your employees should be a) hopping a flight to China to pick it up from the factory, b) making it on their sewing machine at home, or c) issuing me a $25 Dicks gift card for my trouble.

I KNOW THIS SHIRT EXISTS! I just want to OWN it!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

obv you have fallen into a dlo-less depression and cannot bring fingers to the keys to blog OR... you are just busy watching the colts game. either way i need an update soon, AND... i was way off on that whole nettles/indigo theory, oops.