Thursday, February 5, 2009

Small miracles.

Despite an overindulgent lunch of chicken parm yesterday at Maggiano's (thank you, co-worker Michael!), a miraculous occurrence happened today:

I am officially 10 pounds lighter than I was on December 31st.

A small milestone, but one that I feel warrants celebration, particularly after watching Tuesday's 'Biggest Loser' last night. I mean, if I had been tempted with more time with Bob and Jillian *and* a cash prize, I could have tripled my loss, easily. I found it hard to believe the 2 and 7 pound losses in 30 days.

I'm thinking that the weight loss may easily continue as I have easily burned 600 calories today in shivering. It is high noon, and the Florida temp is a balmy 24. I think I might move to the Keys.

1 comment:

Emily Malone said...

you are AWESOME! i wish i could say i've done the same, but...

keep up the good work! DLO in bikinis in april! :)