Tuesday, May 5, 2009

STOP. SPOILING.

Seriously. I am FUMING after viewing tonight's ep of Biggest Loser.

It is a rarity that I will watch ANY program in real time. Tonight I started Loser around 8:25, meaning I was up to actual time by roughly 9:30. It was at exactly this point, one hour and 30 minutes into a two hour program, that I could have stopped watching entirely.

When heading to commercial at 9:30, they show a screenshot of the BL website. Announcer says, "Who would you shield from elimination? Go to nbc.com to vote! (Brought to you by Ziploc -- designed with you in mind)".

Clear as DAY, RON and MIKE are on the website! The two finalists up for elimination (their fate lies in the hands of America's vote)! I wasn't supposed to know that for another TWENTY EIGHT MINUTES. Thanks, Ziploc, for keeping my food freshness needs in mind, but could someone at NBC please keep my entertainment and viewing needs in mind? Where's the SUSPENSE??

This is one of my most enjoyed programs on television, and it is produced by a MAJOR NETWORK. How can it air with this large of an error, one that I notice at even a 3x fast forward DVR speed?

I am outraged at this injustice! Who can I email at NBC???

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

i agree that the editing was not the best, but i think this was my favorite episode yet. the marathon?
sobbing the entire time. and also wondering what they all did waiting for Ron for 5 hours???

Anonymous said...

best idea? just stop watching.

HT said...

hotels in the centre of edinburgh

Customer Credit Card ReviewThank You a ton for writing such a wonderful piece of information.
Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!

thaoxinhxeo said...

como ganhar dinheiro na internet

Rent List
i love that scene, but then i love the entire movie.
also love your summertunes otg.
good choice on the dave/kenny song.
hope the std's aren't giving you too much trouble

thaoxinhxeo said...

free text

report distribution
Oh my god I absolutely love your blog!!
I read every post immediately and I have to say I like every one of them!!

Blackcat said...

investment opportunities

Honda Control Arm

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you.
All the best for future endeavors.

HieuThao said...

pmp exam prep

hervey bay accomodation
Haha this post made me laugh. I really enjoy leafing through your blog. You have quite the humor. I look forward to your future posts!

apple said...

Mercedes Headlight

firewall
I'm waiting for HMY and TRE to get hammered. Then I'll buy some more.
GOt to say, NGD is looking strong.