Friday, May 9, 2008

A quick post.

*SO* much to blog about, so little time.

I am thinking of laying out my entire life onto a spreadsheet, including daily goals of caloric intake, knitting progress, and running time. Will also need to include time to learn blogger and make the most of this still-under-construction, sorry ass page. Hope that what I provide in content makes up for what I lack in impressive page-making skills.

Am also thinking of creating a Hal Higdon like training guide on how to become a knitter (or finish an unfinished project...!) I am using his methods to train for my first 5K.

Anthrolpologie capelet is almost finished. Expect pictures to be posted by Tuesday.

Lots more to come; stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute! I miss your witty ways!

Lana

qwadro said...

Em,
I need so much help. Can I just give you my login and you can make my page awesome? There are so many things I want to do and I don't know how to do any of them!!
You are a genius on all counts. Next DLO reunion weekend will include a blogger class?
Currys Promotional CodeAllstate Review