Friday, May 16, 2008

Remember "Saved by the Bell: The New Class"?

This spinoff of one of my all-time favorite tv series does not look promising, even though it is being penned by Rob Thomas (most recently known for "Veronica Mars", better known for jump-starting the career of a girl from Toledo, OH).

Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling are already "signed on" to the project, and after reading a number of reports on the Internet, it looks as though nothing is definite. My favorite rumor is that the show centers around Andrea Zuckerman's daughter, Hannah, and Kelly is now the guidance counselor at Beverly Hills High.

I think I'll stick to the original 11 seasons of glory.

Unless they bring back this hottie.

2 comments:

Emily Malone said...

you managed to find the most disgusting picture of brian austin green in existence. i think he's just brian green now though, dropped the austin.

qwadro said...

solar panelsLearn About Personal Injury Law
happy thanksgiving to you as well. it was so delicious here. it was my 1st thanksgiving home cooked meal ever... my mom, brother & dad were such a big help. now i understand why my mom is always so tired after the meal. it's tons of work to get a whole meal planned & run through smoothly. women or even men that do this on a normal basics are so talented. fun! (: