Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday Cheer.

In preparation of the official start of holiday tunes at work on Friday, I updated my OTG on Thanksgiving with my favorite Christmas songs. It was so difficult to narrow down to ten, particularly with the 14 tracks of pure joy on *NSync's "Home for Christmas", but I did my best. I must also interject that it has been near impossible for me to stop listening to Taylor Swift's "Fearless" since its purchase almost 3 weeks ago (insane greatness), and I am looking forward to a delivery of Sasha Fierce and Aguilera's latest, so I'm not sure how much play the jingle bells will receive between now and December 25th. I was also very disheartened by my inability to locate "Baby, It's Cold Outside" in my iTunes library. Anyway, if you don't already have my Holiday OTG downloaded, you should look into doing so. It can get you through any horrible traffic situation, long line in the grocery store, or annoying pedestrians, all of which could potentially ruin your day this time of year.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

where is James Taylor "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"???
literally soul destroying, LOVE it!
And rocked out my drive home with a complete 100% listen of all these christmas classics!

Lindsey said...

btw...as i made my way to work today in my unseasonably inappropriate knee-length dress i thought i might need you to put some leg warmers ON the needles for me!!!

Donna said...

Hey sis - I have Dean Martin singing "Baby It's Cold Outside" on my Rat Pack Christmas CD.....I just know you'd love it...MOM

Mary Ann* said...

Big fry -- we found our Rat Pack Christmas CD! Love it, love Christmas Waltz and I Believe! And love you, too!

Emily Malone said...

i just bought "the hotel cafe presents winter songs" - it is the new love of my life. winter classics from kt tunstall, fiona apple, and many more lovely ladies.

also, do you have sarah mclaughlin "wintersong?" or mindy smith "my holiday"??? they are my two faves of last season, that will surely be my holiday faves of all time.

do i need to burn all 3 and send you copies? tis the season to listen to the most depressing shit in existence.

Lindsey said...

i love that the more depressing the music is the more it makes us happy