Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tastes like democracy.

This morning, I calorie-splurged on my favorite breakfast treat - Chick-Fil-A ChiknMinis (3 pack). When I was paying for my lovely morning treat, I noticed a sign: "Show us your 'I Voted' sticker and receieve a free milkshake!". I was super excited (who doesn't love free grub?), and when I got to work, one of my employees said that HER Chick-Fil-A was giving away sandwiches for voting stickers! So, if you haven't already, GO VOTE, then work the chicken circuit today and fuel up to watch late-night election coverage. Even if you voted early, I bet CFA will give you some free food (they always honor my expired coupons).

And if all this political junk makes you sleepy, hit up your local Starbucks -- they are giving away a free tall coffee to anyone who says they voted!

Anyone else got the scoop on election day freebies...?

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Krispie Kreme!!!!
free doughnuts, yum yum.
too bad we don't have that in the nat.

Jen Lilley said...

The melting pot is giving discounts for wearing an i voted today sticker....random but delicious :-)

Lindsey said...

what are these chckn-mini's and do i need to cross city lines to try them?
is this a breakfast or lunch option????
need more chicky deets please.

Mary Ann* said...

Binz, the Chick-n-minis (trademark pending) are a delectable breakfast option available in a 3 or 4 pack until 10:30 a.m. Mon - Sat. Each Mini consists of a Chick-Fil-A nugget nestled in a little doughy ball of biscuity goodness, which has been slathered in honey butter before the addition of the nugget. On particulary rough mornings, I pair the 3 pack with a buttered biscuit (strawberry jelly on side) and a sweet tea.

A very public admission of fatness, but a goodie you HAD to know about. Try them on a Saturday morning post-run?