Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Eater.

As much as I was looking forward to weighing less this morning, and subsequently publishing a New York Times Bestseller on the "All Easter Candy Diet", I am here to tell you that a week-long steady consumption of Whoppers Robin Eggs and Reese's Eggs will not help your extra pounds sitch. In addition to the innumerable sugar highs and subsequent crashes I experienced over the past week, I also managed to gain a pound and basically set myself back 14 days.

I thought I was doing right by avoiding the Cadbury bunny and all-sugar Peeps (both battles were exhausting strains on my willpower), but I couldn't resist the (free 2 pound bag, thanks Wendy) candy coated Whoppers or the occasional pb and chocolate delight. No more! I have had my Easter fill, and am declaring this sugar-laden holiday over.


Until next Monday's half-off Easter candy sales...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

suz sabotaged my bridesmaid dress fitting efforts with a gigantic easter basket! peeps, cadburys, the ever so delicious pb egg.
it has remained firmly wrapped up in it's cellophane prison, how long before my will gives out and i dive in????