Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Future Model.

The Linus-inspired blankie for Anakin was finished several blog posts ago, and Lord knows I donated *plenty* of blog real estate to the trials and tribulations of this stepping stone in my knitting career.

Once I saw this pic of Ani celebrating his new cuddly friend, I could not resist posting it. My Aunt Brenda also knit him a lovely blankie, featured in the other picture here. I know none of my blog readers knew my brother Michael when he was a baby (even I did not know him then!), but his son looks exactly like him. Look at the adorable smile!




I think I will test my baby hoodie pattern on Ani for Christmas. This kid can make anything look good.

2 comments:

Donna said...

What a great looking kid!! His grandma must be a stunning beauty --and it was obviously passed on to Ani...Love, Grandma

Emily Malone said...

love babies and baby blankets.

the minute i find out i am having a baby, you are the first person i call. i think my baby will want a purple blanky... :)