Thursday, October 23, 2008

The hot stories on the playground.

I may not be shouting it from the rooftops, but I've never tried to hide my massive crush on Zac Efron. The rumor is that he may be cast as the newest addition to the motley cast of Pirates 4. As if the HQ* of this movie trilogy could *get* any higher! Zac denies it, of course, just like he denied his romance with Vanessa Hudgens until they'd been dating for oh, I don't know, 18 months or so? I have had to lay down some pretty serious hints to my 12 year old neighbor to try and get her to ask me to go to HSM3 with her (some movies I can attend on my own, this one I'm not so sure). Pirates 4, however, I would gladly line up to see solo. Perhaps Zac would even have a musical number?

In other tween-interest stories, Jenny Humphrey was released from the hospital today after battling some sort of "potentially life-threatening throat infection". This blogger thinks it was either the rampant bulimia or aggressive crack habit that caused this serious infection. Any other guesses out there?

*HQ = hottie quotient. Tiger Beat editors, please accept this blog post as a submission for a freelance job with your publication.

**Blogger's Note: I attempted to open this Zac Efron pic in "Paint" and add a pirate bandana and token gold hoop earring. My skills in this format have sadly declined horribly.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

arg the bootie. I too love me some enfron and some hsm, but am sooo upset by the movie theater release!
can i get a friday night disney channel tune in? waiting for hsm to make it to my movies on demand (hope it doesn't take too long), best of luck with your neighbor "friend"

Anonymous said...

did you hear that he is going to be starring in a remake of "footloose"...not sure anyone can top Kevin Bacon...but he can try!.