Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Stuff!

I have been holding off on adding some new sidebars to the blog, thinking that eventually I would know how to do cool stuff like embed pictures of album covers. Sadly, I realized this talent is just not one I possess, so I just added plain boring text.

"On the needles..." is the same. Works in progress, or WIPs. This is about the only thing knitting-related.

"On the go..." The "On The Go" playlist feature is my favorite thing about my iPod. My On The Go lists always have to be 10 songs long; no more, no less. I'm really going out on a limb here and admitting to the world the contents of my iTunes library. My On The Go playlist changes pretty often, and while I'd like to say it is a recent, logical, themed depiction of my current mood and/or state of mind, it is usually a random collection of songs I forgot I have, but LOVE.

"On the web..." Duh. These are the websites I visit daily. You should, too.

I also want to add "On the bookshelf..." to tell y'all what I'm reading, but I refuse to do that until I know how to make the list be a picture of the book covers.

Enjoy!

No comments: