Monday, June 9, 2008

Since you asked...

I couldn't believe that, of all the things to comment on on my last post, neither Em nor Linds recognized the new Lacoste hoodie. They did, however, both request pics of my hideous surfing injuries. For your viewing pleasure, here they are.

My cut up finger has healed a lot, but it's still questionable if the flap of finger skin will fuse back onto the finger itself:


And here is my really fun leg bruise. I think it might turn into a lot of different colors over the coming days.


And hey, as long as I'm posting pictures of my bare thighs on the Internet, I figured one of me in a bikini wouldn't hurt (I must also mention here that Deane and I hit up 2 for 1 earlier this evening, so judgement may be slightly impaired...). Here is a pic of me with my (then new!) Mike Dolsey last summer.


You can see the finger injury, although much better than anticipated, is not lending itself to knitting, and I have only finished the bottom 2 rows on my Colts horseshow intarsia square. I hope it heals soon so I can get back to it!

Back to Nashville Star...!

5 comments:

Emily Malone said...

WOW! is it sick that i really enjoyed those? not that you are hurt obviously, but that i got to see your battle wounds. hoping they heal quickly so that my stadium blanket arrives for kickoff! :)

Emily Malone said...

the lacoste is adorable. obviously i didn't know it was new, as your wardrobe rotates so quickly.

i will borrow it for the DLO reunion in september. :)

Lindsey said...

ouch lady!
looks v.painful.
i did note the lacoste and LOVE it, but was captivated by tales of your surfing injuries.
promise me a trip to moe's during the next visit, i must go to the "burrito bar" you mentioned.

Emily Malone said...

linds, you know we have moe's here - right? there is one at newport!

Donna said...

watch that finger, little girl - guard against infection and you could try some new skin but here's a thought....go to the doctor! Always looking out for you, MOM