Monday, March 23, 2009

Bloggy Birthday!

Today is my blog's BIRTHDAY!

For one year and 108 posts, I have been bringing bloggy goodness to the world wide web. I hope that, along the way, I may have taught someone something about pop culture, inspired someone to begin (or finish) a knitting project, alerted a reader to a can't-miss television program, or provided a much-needed chuckle on a dreary day. It has been a great outlet to have an online electronic "journal", and as I browse my entries from the past 12 months, I am happy to have a record of events upon which to reflect. Though my blog rarely speaks to knitting (which is originally why it was created), it has been a great way to share my life's current events with anyone who might sort of care.

Thanks to my (5?) readers for always coming back for more. Here's to another year of K1P1!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

happy blog bday!!!
does this mean a coldstone cupcake is in order?

Donna said...

Happy Blog Birthday! I think this calls for a jello POKE cake!! Mom

Mary Ann* said...

Both EXCELLENT suggestions. Think I might settle for some yumyum brownie muffins as a substitution. Then again, it *is* my high calorie day...