Friday, March 13, 2009

Ohmigod, you guys!

This morning, I am hitting the road to Orlando! The plan is to pick up Lindsey at the airport, clock several hours of UV exposure, and go see the Broadway cast of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" perform tonight (as we sing along to every single number).

This weekend will surely lead to an extensive blog recap. As of this moment, I'm not exactly sure which hotel we will be staying at, or what kind of "special upgrade due to a sold out situation" we may or may not have received. All I can say is that Kelly from Royal Plaza better understand my blogging readership; I can make or break you, lady! Linds and I haven't planned much of an itinerary -- just a sprinkle of shopping, some serious sunning, and sips of Sparks (still available in Florida!).

Emily, we will miss you greatly. Everyone else, look for a recap early next week. Enjoy the weekend!

**Preparation for the trip, combined with several other events, have pinned me in a 70% full DVR sitch. Promise to remedy as soon as possible, and blog about "Idol'', "Loser", and any other worthy news.

1 comment:

Emily Malone said...

you crazy kids have fun. i will look forward to the blog re-cap! :)